Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Rubber Romance Sketch Challenge

It's Monday....ugh!!!!! I have a killer week ahead of me at work this week, and lots of stamping to do this week as well. Should be exhausting!!!

So, I'll start out this week with a card for this week's sketch challenge by Rubber Romance. I used Retro Robin, coloring her with copics and pairing her with papers from Cosmo Cricket. I choose to use a flower instead of a circle and sentiment at the top....just had to change it up a bit.

Make sure you enter for you chance to win this week.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

5 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Love it! She looks so sassy LOL!

Jenn K said...

Love this!! I gotta get that stamp too!!

de said...

This is so beautiful Shannon! I love that image! It almost looks like her pants are swaying as she walks with your coloring! Perfect! And the DP combo is so pretty!

Juls said...

this is stunning!! I have this stamp, and I have had her for a couple years and she has only inked once! I am feeling inspired now! thank you

lotsa scrap said...

This card caught my eye--love the colors and your layout.