Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!! It's time for this week's Royal Wednesday Queen Kat Designs blog hop. So, pop back over to the QKD blog to see what the royal court is up to this week.



Ok....so the inspiration got a little more fall themed once it entered my crazy brain. I started out wanting to focus on the orange in the picture. And since I had just picked up some Tigerlily Glimmer Mist, I decided to use that and make a tag.



I stamped the Fantasy Mushrooms with Tuxedo black ink on white cardstock and colored them with Copics. I paired them up with the tag I colored with More Mustard and Pumpkin Spice inks, and spritzed with Tigerlily and Olive Vine Glimmer Mist. The DP is the new Indian Summer by Basic Grey, and I stamped on the "Thanks" from the Many Thanks set.



Now.....hop on over to Jules' FABU blog and see what she's got up her sleeve for you this week.


Happy Stamping,

Shannon

17 comments:

linnes said...

A very nice tag! I love the orange.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Shannon!!!! So chic and sassy!!!

Nancyroo said...

very cute!

Kelly Braund said...

Very cool!

Kaytee said...

Very pretty tag! Great colors!

Maria Levine said...

WOW! That is a super fun tag! I love what you did.

Anita said...

Great looking tag. I always forget about making them. Your coloring is fabulous.

Alex said...

Fabulous! Great colors and put together very nicely!

alienanessa said...

Oh that is SUCH a lovely tag, wow! I got my first bottle of Glimmer Mist this past weekend - what an incredible shimmer it gives!

Maigan Lynn said...

Beautiful Shannon! I love the (mostly) monochromatic look! Just stunning!

kellyjean said...

Super super pretty, Shannon! I'd love to have this in one of my books! See, I totally saw the "fall" in this photo even though it is really a summer photo. So I am so glad you went the way you did. Great job!

Victoria said...

So creative. Love all the layers of color.

Juliet Diley said...

I love glimmer mist and am learning to love it more each time I use it! Super!

lotsa scrap said...

Love everything about this!

Penny said...

how fun!love all the layering!

Sunshine said...

What a terrific tag Shannon! I have just recently discovered tags and will be making more of them. I just love the autumn colours on this one...so warm and inviting. :)

Queen Kat said...

I love it! fun fall colors.