Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop


Happy Hopping!!! Yep...time for this week's Royal Wednesday Blog Hop. Swing back over to the QKD blog to see what's on tap for this week.
Since it's a color challenge this week, I picked a fun image to work with. Yep, a bit of a change from my usual mermaids and fairies. But I couldn't resist the VW Bug when I read the color combo we are working with today. Just too fun!!! I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I even added some clear glaze pen to the headlights and windows. The "friends" sentiment is also from QKD.
The next stop on the hop is Jules' blog. I'm sure she has something FABU for you to feast your eyes on.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

20 comments:

Nancyroo said...

love this! great card!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

super cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

So stinkin cute!

de said...

I love this Shannon! I love that VW bug and your coloring and color combo! Great!

craftieodamae said...

how cute is this! Love the bug hehehe

Kelly Braund said...

Too cute! Great coloring!

Juls said...

I love that car!! fab card love it!

Alex said...

How cute! Love the pink bug :)

Anita said...

I just love how that bug came out. I just ordered it yesterday. Now I really can't wait to get it.

Anita

Lara said...

That bug is adorable! You did a great job coloring it!

Maigan Lynn said...

YAY Shannon! LOVE the bug! I used to want one SOOOO bad when I was little! too cute!

linnes said...

Sweet VW car! Great colorcombination.

alienanessa said...

Truly groovy!! What a great job you did on the coloring, and what wonderful papers you used too!!

Juliet Diley said...

Love it! Fun fun fun....

lotsa scrap said...

Really cute card. This stamp needs to be featured more often. Thanks for reminding us how fun it looks on a card.

kellyjean said...

Super cute, Shannon! Would you be sick of hearing it if I told you how I love your coloring, he he he. Really. I don't color as much so I just don't know all the "ins and outs." You always do a smackin' good job!

Penny said...

great card! love the car!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

A PINK bug!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Family American Style. said...

Hi, I’m stopping by to let you know about the FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. I love what you have created. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to “Show off you Creations” then the post that says “Join hand crafted Creations” for directions and instructions.

Queen Kat said...

that's friggin cute!! I love it