Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

QKD September Release Blog Hop!!!!

Are you excited???? I know I am....these new girls are just amazing!!!

If you've just happened here, pop back over to the QKD blog to start the hop and see what's new and exciting there.

The first new lady I have to show you is Paisley's Garden. Isn't she beautiful? I sure think so! I colored her up with Copic markers and paired her with cardstock by Bazzil and Core'dinations. This second little lady is Gypsy Magic. Just amazing!!! I colored her up with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added a large clear gemstone for her crystal ball.
The next stop on your hop is the amazing Jules!!!!!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

21 comments:

Queen Kat said...

I love how you color!! Every piece I see from you I love!

Nancyroo said...

very pretty cards!

Alex said...

Just gorgeous Shannon! I have to agree and say it again-your coloring is amazing!!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

These are both STUNNING Shannon!!! Super inspiring!!! I'm so glad to be on a DT with SUCH talented women!! And I LOVE the design of your site. Simple, clean, beautiful!!

Have a great day!!

=) Meredith

Juliet Diley said...

You just KNOW how to do these girls!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lara said...

SO pretty!! I love them!

Anita said...

So awesome. Glad to be working with you.
Anita

Tina said...

They are gorgeous!

Nina said...

Yup, have to agree with Vicki. Your colors are just amazing. And how pretty are these! =)

*hugs*

Maria Levine said...

beautiful job with these girlies!

linnes said...

Cute cards, your coloring is awesome! I am looking forward to working with you.

Juls said...

wow these ladys are just gorgeous!! as are your cards love how you have used them!! love it!!

alienanessa said...

My whole family woke up sick this morning or I would have been in here earlier, eee gad!!!

These are amazing, you did such a great job coloring, but that's no surprise ;-)

Penny said...

gorgeous! love the needle punch work in the corners, great accents!

Victoria said...

Gorgeous coloring but I especially love the ribbon/button treatment you did.

lotsa scrap said...

Beautiful stamps and beautiful coloring and card design!

Chrisd said...

Simply Gorgeous !!!

Kaytee said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Amazing! I just love those mermaids, and your style fits these images so very well!
~ky

sarahmartina said...

Oh my GOODNESS these are gorgeous!!! That first one especially! With the pretty embossing! Awesome!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I neeeeeeeeeed these new Mermaids!!! I feel another order coming on soon! LOL Just gorgeous Shannon!!