Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

GKD Sketch Challenge



I love Gina K. Designs' stamps!!!!!

I just wanted to put that out there in case there was ever any doubt.... ;-)

I created this card for the sketch challenge that Jessica hosted at StampTV this week.

And since my latest order arrived today I couldn't help but use the new set Back to School by Rupa Shevde. I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. The card is a large size...6"x6" so that my images with fit.

Happy Stamping,

Shannon

7 comments:

Juls said...

this is fab! love the background!

Melanie said...

WOW, great card, LOVE IT!!

Dawn K. said...

love what you did with these stamps

Samantha said...

super pretty, great coloring!

sarahmartina said...

WOW your coloring is SUPERB! Great layout, too! :-)

JessicaK said...

I [[heart]] Gina K too, Shannon. And cool way to hit the school theme in multiple ways.

cindy said...

Super cute card with the microscope.