Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Gardening Romance



Happy Labor Day!!!!! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Me...I'm trying to kick this sore throat and cough. Ick!!!

I did manage to make a card today with my Rubber Romance stamps. This is Hyacinth is in the Garden. Isn't she beautiful? And she seems so happy to be out working in her garden today....perhaps planting some wonderful fall mums while the weather is still nice.

Have a great day!!! Don't forget.....the next sketch challenge will be up on the Rubber Romance blog on the 10th, so make sure you make some time to participate.

Happy Stamping,

Shannon

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card - I adore this image! Great job - hope you feel better!

Juls said...

wow! this is just so stylish!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi ya shannon! what a cute card! I hope your having a great labor day wknd. :)

Sherry Campbell said...

This card is just sooo pretty! I love the colors!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Very rich colors that compliment the softer ones in your coloring. You always have such a great eye for those little things. Wish I felt like planting mums... hugs!!
~ky