Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Etsy Inspired #54


Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge. This week's store is "I heart flowers...." and I picked the "I heart London" necklace as my inspiration.

I created this 5" square card with Theresa's set "Timeless Treasures" by Gina K Designs. The sentiment is from "Tag Lines". I stamped the cameo on ivory Pure Luxury heavyweight cardstock in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.I sponged Tim Holtz Distress inks in Scattered Straw and Frayed Burlap. I also sponged the same inks on the DP. The ribbon, punch and brads are by Stampin' Up! I colored the silver key with Copic markers. So cool!!!!


This week's random.babies winner will receive an amazing set of earrings....so make sure you link up your creation to the Etsy Inspired blog to enter this week.

Make sure to check out all the other Design Team member's blogs for even more inspiration.....

Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins -- Taking some time off
De Swanick
and our September Guest Designers.....
Sarah Parker

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

8 comments:

de said...

Wow Shannon! This is amazing! I love the vintage feel, very much like the jewelry items in the shop this week! Beautiful!

Kristen said...

Shannon this is beautiful hun! Wow.. I love the vintage look. This shop was definitely filled with a lot of vintage inspired pieces! :)

Jackie said...

This is such a lovely card Shannon! Your color combo is great too...tfs!!!

Kerry said...

Beautiful! The distressing and vintage accents are just perfect for this week's shop!

Melanie said...

oh wow girl, this is really, really nice, love it!!

Ashley said...

Ohhhh, how cool! I love how you were inspired by the shop! And the ribbon and buttons are awesome!

tiffguam said...

WOW...I love everything about this card! I bet Gina K is super proud!

StampinCathy said...

This card is amazing and so inspiring. Love the colors and that layout.