Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Etsy Inspired #53

Wow...another week gone and the start of a new year for the Etsy Inspired challenge. This week's store is Pinky's Pet Gear. Cute shop where it's all about the fuzzy, four-legged children in our lives. Although I know neither of my cats would tolerate a collar. Even the pup isn't a fan.

I'm still attempting to kick this nasty cold (not to mention dealing with a computer that is still on the fritz and just locks up randomly)....if you get it I recommend lots of rest, more rest, and fluids....and something to keep the mucus at bay. It's taking me over!!!! And since I'm not exactly up for sitting at my table putting a project together, I asked my amazing friend Ky if she wanted to step in and help me out this week. And she said "yes"!!! Yippie!!!! She really is the best!!!

She created this project for you based on this set as inspiration. She used the Lani Witch digi stamp from this week's sponsor, Digi Shack. Isn't it adorable??? I love it!!! Thanks Ky!!! You're the bestest!!

This week's winner gets a leash/collar set of winners choice, mix and match or matching! Pretty cool, huh??? And for the non-pet owners, Digi Shack is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one lucky winner this week.

Make sure to check out all the other Design Team member's blogs for even more inspiration.....

Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy -- On vacation
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins -- Taking some time off
De Swanick
and our September Guest Designers.....
Sarah Parker

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

10 comments:

de said...

Shannon hope you are feeling better! Ky is a wonderful person! She did an awesome job on this card! I really love it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super adorable, Shannon!

tiffguam said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!

Ashley said...

Awww, feel better Shannon! Thanks for writing the post! You're such a sweetheart! You didn't have to do that!

StampinCathy said...

Hope you start feeling better real soon. Wow your card is fanatic and love the colors, details, and that witch and sentiment rocks.

sarahmartina said...

Oh Shannon! You're not feeling well either? I hope you feel better!

And your friend ROCKED this card! I gave my little witch red hair also! But it's not as cute as this gal. :-)

Get well soon!

Kerry said...

I hope you feel better soon!

What a great friend! And Ky did a fabulous job on this card! Great layout and the sentiment is just perfect! :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Shannon,

Wow you did a great job on this one!!! I love all the different paper elements and the sentiment is great!!! It looks like an SU sentiment but I do not ever remember seeing that one!!!

I think it is totally Hilarious that like 85% of us used the exact same image this week!!!

Your coloring is totally great and I love the Bling in her hair you added also funny that 3 of us all made her a red head!!!

Heather

Heather Schlatter said...

LOL,

O.K. so first I comented and then I went back to read the post. Clearly a time when I should not have done that!!!! I am so sorry to hear you are that under the wheather!!! I hope you get to feeling better and tell Ki that she totally rocked this card I really would never have guessed it was not your doing because it looks like a card you would make!!! lOL

Get Well!!!

Heather (again)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh this collage style is just awesome Shannon!!!