Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cuddle Up Sunday!!

Happy Sunday!!!!

I had a great time over in Chatham yesterday with Paula, Linda, Mary, Dana, Pauline, Kim, and Lynn. We spent majority of the time chatting about lots of stuff....including Kim's new stamps!!! So excited for her. Her new images are just amazing and I can't wait to share them with you.

I did manage to get some coloring done in between chatting and eating. And this is one of the images I colored up with Copics. This is Cuddles Halloween and it's one of the newest images from Ildi, Co. I love the cat on the back of the broom!!!

I'm off to go take care of the kittens at my parents house.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

Martha said...

i love this so cute!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Sweet! I love that kitty too. She reminds me of my Scrap. Great card - glad you had a fun trip!
~ky

franciecrafter said...

WOW!! This turned out great! Love the finished product.

Jenny said...

Amazing card! I just love the black and lime green. Also the glow behind Cuddles looks really cool!

scrappypug said...

soo cute!

April said...

I think this is my favorite image out of the fall/Halloween ones. Love your card!