Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cuddle Up Sunday!!

It's already Sunday???? Really?? Are you sure??? Ugh....this weekend was too short!

I was feeling a bit better last night, I think I was all pumped up after the Michigan win, so I managed to get this card put together. Although it took twice as long as it should have and almost ended up in the circular file.

I used Cuddles Kuma Presents and Cuddles Kuma Party Time. I colored them both with Copics, and paired them up with DP by Basic Grey. The ribbon is MFT.

Have a great Sunday! I'll be shopping for paint and who-knows-what-else with my sister today for her new house since she's getting the keys today. Very exciting!!!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

ryannmarin said...

So cute Shannon! Great shading :)

Juls said...

so cute!! Love the colours and the stitching detail!

Kimberly said...

Just adorable! Love the colors and the stiching!! Great card!! :)

Heather the Mooselover said...

Very sweet card and I love your coloring.

Jenny said...

I love the pp you used and the stitching looks great!

April said...

What a great card. The layout, colors, everything...perfect!