Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cuddle Up Monday!!!!


Well, I usually do my Ildi, Co. post on Sunday, but with my computer issues, I wasn't able to get online for very long yesterday and after 5 tries at getting a post up I finally gave in and called it a day.
I colored up the Halloweenies Scarecrow using Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I paired him up with Elegant Eggplant CS and textured CS by Bazzil. The ribbon is Basic Grey.
Hope you're having a great Monday!!!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Perfect Halloween card! I love the stitching and the ribbon and the colouring is amazing!

craftieodamae said...

Perfect coloring and awesome card!

April said...

Very cute. I used the same image today! I love your coloring... I so can not blend!

Jacquie said...

You are so good with the prisma pencils, the image looks amazing.

Melanie said...

Oh wow, how super cute, LOVE the stitching!!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap Shannon, that is adorable!!

Mom2AngelJocelyn said...

love this scarecrow card, you did a perfect job with him. Keep up the good work.