Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Virtual Stamp Night at SCS

Did you know that it was a Virtual Stamp Night at SCS? We've all been super busy cooking up lots of fun challenges in the chef kitchen and last night was the main course!!!!

I decided to order out for my challenge Piping Hot Pizza!!! Yum-O!!! My challenge was to create a pizza box using the directions at SCS. And since I have to have pepperoni on my pizza, the main color has to be red! This is the sample I created. How cute is Cuddles??? I just adore this image. It's from the new digital stamp company I'm designing for, Ildi, Co. You can find all their images in their Etsy store, including this sweetie Cuddles Kuma and butterfly. I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Gamsol and popped him up on dimensionals. The store is having a sale right now....any 10 digital images for only $20.
I paired up Cuddles with some fun papers; Cheerful Charlie from Cosmo Cricket, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red cardstock from Stampin' Up! The oval image is from Stampin' Up!'s Oval All stamp set, and I added the self adhesive rhinestones to the dots.

Box Recipe
Paper: Cheerful Charlie by Cosmo Cricket, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Riding Hood Red by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Extras: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy button, Riding Hood Red stripped grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch




Here are a few other samples I created for some of the other challenges from this weekend. There's still plenty of time to get your entries in by 10pm EDT tonight.

Stamp: Best Fishes and Lazy Days of Summer by Gina K. Designs
Paper: Whisper White cardstock by Stampin' Up!, Orange textured cardstock by Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Buttons by Basic Grey, Hemp Twine, baggie, hair gel, Circle Nestabilities dies

FOIL DINNER
Card Recipe
Stamp: Lace Fan by The Rubber Cafe
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury cardstock by Gina K. Designs, Copper Metallic
Ink: Versamark
Extras: Antique Copper Embossing Powder by The Powder Keg, Copper Baubles from Stamping Bella, Textile Cuttlebug Folder

Stamp: Happy Camper by Gina K. Designs
Paper: Kraft, Always Artichoke and Old Olive by Stampin' Up!, 80lb Pure Luxury Cardstock by Gina K. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Always Artichoke
Extras: Tim Holtz Compass Mask, Paper Crimper, Color Spritzer, Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker, Threading Water Edge Punch, Pirsmacolor Pencils and OMS

Enjoy your Sunday!
Happy Stampin',
Shannon

6 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

wow shannon! these are wonderful!! I think my favorite is the one with the fan and the embossed bkgd. I like vintage style things. But, they're all wonderful!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful work! I especially like the Cuddles one ;) and the underwater one was neat too!

Juls said...

wow what an incredibly gorgeous and varied collection of cards you have here!! they are just fab!!

scrappypug said...

absolutely gorgeous..each one!

Ildi said...

pizza box!! XD I love it!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Great cards, I really love your coloring. Fantastic job!