Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunshine on Tuesday!!!

Have you seen the newest images by Sunshine Stamps? If not, then meet Hayseed Hank! Isn't he cool????

I used the Mojo Monday sketch to create this card for you today. The DP is by Cosmo Cricket and I think it just goes perfectly with this new image. I colored Hank with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS.

Swing by the Sunshine Stamps blog today to see what a few of the other designers have to share with you today....perhaps you'll see Lester Lobster and Stinky Steve on your travels.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

10 comments:

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Hey - I think I know him! LOL! Really cute, and yes, that Cosmo Cricket really goes well. Reminds me of cool mornings and rustic old flannel shirts.
~ky

Kym Weber said...

Awesome layout! Love your dp. Fabulous coloring!

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the colour combo!

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute. Love that image and your coloring is just amazing.

Melanie said...

WOW girl!! I will be casing this card. Overly adorable, great job!

Sunshine said...

I love him! Love the browns. Hugz :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fun background for such an adorable image. Any little man would love to receive this cheerful greeting!

lotsa scrap said...

This is fantastic!

Dawn K. said...

love the plaid bg. great card!

Tami said...

This is just awesome! Great job!