Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunshine on Tuesday!!!

Well....Monday is behind us....the rains have stopped, at least for the moment....and we have Sunshine Stamps!!!!! What could be better???

I decided to use Nurse Chrissy for a fun retro card. I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I paired her with DP by Cosmo Cricket, Riding Hood Red and Basic Black cardstock. I added a fun little support ribbon charm.

Make sure to check out the other Sunshine girls for their posts today.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

Juls said...

what a gorgeous ambulance!!(theres a sentance I never expected to say!) she is just brill! fab card love it!

Sunshine said...

Hey hon! I LOVE THIS CARD!!! The dp is awesome and the colouring is spot on! Way to go!! :)

Tami said...

this is fabulous! I love the charm!

Jenny said...

Very pretty, I love the ribbon and the polka dot pp.