Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

StampTV Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday!!! Ok.....maybe not so happy...it is Monday after all...and for alot of us, me included, that means it's back to work. Blah! Especially when I'd much rather be at home in my studio spending the day stamping!!! But, someone has to pay the bills around here, and the stamping sure ain't gonna cut it.....yet....

I have a card to share with you today that I created for this week's sketch challenge at StampTV. I just love Jessica's sketches!!! I always think the newest one is better than the last...and I loved the last one she created.

For this card I busted out the new StampTV kit "Signs of Autumn". I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. The card base is the new yummy Green Apple Pure Luxury cardstock. The DP is by Cosmo Cricket.

Don't forget to play along.....you may just win a Gina K stamp set!!!!

Happy Stampin',
Shannon

3 comments:

Juls said...

beautiful and elegant!

scrappypug said...

so classy! great job!

Melanie said...

very pretty, love the color combo. Love your cuttlebug embossing too!!