Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

StampTV Challenges

I was uber-productive in the stamping department this weekend!!!! And I have a few cards to share with you that I created for the StampTV challenges this week.

This first card is for the sketch challenge that Donna is hosting this week. I used Rupa's set "Guiding Light" for the lighthouse and roping. All the coloring is done with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. This card was created for the glitter technique challenge of using glitter pens that Gina showed us this week. I just love these videos!!! I used Asela's set "The Journey" for the door. and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS and Copics on the door and bushes.
Here you can see the glitter from the glitter pen I added to the bushes.

Friday's Potluck challenge was to use buttons, and I happened to have had this distressed tag on hands from playing around with the Wrinkle Free distess technique this morning. I used Theresa's "Timeless Treasures" stamp set to keep with the vintage feel. The sentiment is from Gina's "Rectangle Greetings" set.


Happy Stampin',
Shannon


4 comments:

Juls said...

all of these are just lovely!!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love all of these. Hmmm...I think I may need to buy some of those glitter pens. You're projects are always top notch!
~ky

Kerry said...

Beautiful projects!

Donna said...

oooh, great cards & tag - I ADORE the door card, your coloring ROCKS!! but of course you know I LOVE your card using my sketch too, it's a fabulous CAS card!