Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's finally Thursday!!!!


I've been waiting all month for today!!! Do you know why??? Gina K's release party is tonight!! I'm super excited about it too. Have you seen the previews? OMG....I must have each and every new set! These releases just keep getting better and better. Amazing!!!
So, my little project I have to share with you today is the little mini composition book (that I picked up at Walgreen's for a whopping $0.50!!) I covered for this week's StampTV Color Challenge that Cindy hosted. The colors this week were orange, gray, and white/vanilla. So of course I had to bust out the Basic Grey Ambrosia paper pack for this one. I also grabbed the newest StampTV set for the pumpkins and sentiment.
I stamped the pumpkins onto Pure Luxury 80 lb cardstock and using the Wrinkle Free Distressing technique with a few orange (Pumpkin Pie and a scented pumpkin one) inks and some Tim Holtz Distress inks (Scattered Straw and Antique Linen). I added the shadowing to them after with Copics.
Make sure to swing by and drop in on the release party tonight at SCS. And let's cross our fingers that it doesn't get all crazy with the post flipping like last time.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon
Card Recipe
Paper: Ambrosia by Basic Grey, Pure Luxury White, Basic Grey Textured CS
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Scented pumpkin, Scattered Straw, Antique Linen, Tuxedo Black
Extras: Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Basic Grey brads, Dusty Durango ribbon

5 comments:

Martha said...

love this you did amazing!

Sandra said...

this is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration and sharing!
Sandra

Alex said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sunshine said...

Great job hon! I envy you that pumpkin stamp!! Chrissy has it but I'm not sure it's seen ink yet...too soon to borrow it...do ya think??!! LOL!! :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I am so looking forward to getting my new stamps. Your projects are helping me daydream until then. I still love your style! Hugs!

~ky