Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ilde Co -- Cuddles

So.....I guess I've left you hanging long enough. Mary, are you still breathing? Paula doesn't want you going all wiggy on me!!!

Look at this little cutie!!!! His name is Cuddles! And he's available from a new digital stamp company Ildi, Co. He's available for free right now, click here to find out how to get him. They are also having a DT call, so make sure you put your name into the hat!!! I know I am. I can't resist this little guy. Too cute!! I colored him using Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I can't remember how many different browns I used to get him looking just right. I then added in the grass so he wasn't just walking in space and little flowers with Souffle pens. The branch above him is actually the branch from SU!'s "Bird on a Branch" set. I used it here with tiny punched cardstock flowers with stickled centers so he has something to be looking at. I added "Sweet Pea" flowersoft to the sentiment oval along with another punched out flowers.
Hope you're having a good Thursday! Just think....tomorrow is Friday!!!! Yippie!!!!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh that is just too cute! You're colouring is perfect! And thank you so much for your interest in joining our team :)

Martha said...

uhh you went digi ;)

paulatracy66 said...

What a cutie!! The card is taking me back to spring and I love all your little tiny-weenie little punches??? Worth the sore palms! Awesome Shannon, good find!

Mary Frances said...

YES, you left me hangin! This is so adorable. You colored it perfectly and those flowers....just the right touch. I have to run over to the site to get my free image.

hugs,
Mary

Juls said...

just gorgeous! love how you have created the blossom!

Laurie said...

Wow, that turned out soooo awesome! Welcome to the team!!!

Melanie said...

Wow, you did such an amazing, adorable job with Cuddles. Congrats on being chosen to be on the DT. I'm excited to work with you.