Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

GKD August Release Challenges

I wanted to get this post up last night, but my mojo and energy level just died on me before I could finish the card.

This first project is for this month's sketch challenge. I stamped the images from Theresa's set "Happy Camper" in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I paired it with some earthy Granola paper from Basic Grey and Pure Luxury White and Chocolate Kiss. This 2nd project was inspired by the tag Paula created .... and that I got to see in person!!! It's so much more amazing in person. I created it to match the planner (in the pic below) that I carry with me everywhere. The images are from "Take Flight" and "Tropical Flowers". The DP is by Cosmo Cricket and the CS is Crushed Curry, Whisper White, and Basic Black. The butterfly is colored with Copics.
The backside has my name on it and the whole thing is stitched inside acrylic sheets....not an easy task. I punched the hole with the Crop-a-Dile and added a Jumbo Eyelet and Crushed Curry polkadot ribbon.
Here's the matching planner that I created the tag to match. I created the pages and printed them out and then used my Bind-it-All to create the book. The covers are lightweight cardboard.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

Tami said...

absolutely beautiful!

Sunshine said...

What can I say...just lovely!

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the butterfly set!!

Donna said...

I love your camping scene - awesome layout! your butterfly notebook & tag is just breathtaking!