Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Etsy Inspired #51

It's time for this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge!!!!! This week's shop, Red Crow Arts, has the most amazing mosaic and clay pieces.



I used these leaf tiles as my inspiration piece. And since they are kinda like a tile, I decided to use a tumbled tile for my project today. I did all the stamping and coloring with Staz-On inks. All the stamps are from the Gina K's StampTV kit Signs of Autumn. The sentiment is stamped in Black Staz-On, the leaves and wheat are stamped in Timber Brown Staz-On. I colored them using a paint brush in Mustard and Pumpkin Staz-On. I placed foam feet on the backside so I can set it flat on a surface without worrying about scratching to use as a coaster if I want to.

This week's giveaway is this amazing fired Tree of Life pendant. To enter to win, just create a project, any project, using Red Crow Arts' Etsy store as your inspiration and link it up to Ashley's blog by midnight PDT Sept. 4th. Easy Peasy!!!!

And........since it's the last Saturday of the month.....there's a Unity giveaway too!!!! Unity's giving away Time for Travel so make sure you get your project linked up this week.



Make sure to check out all the other Design Team member's blogs for even more inspiration.....

Ashley Newell -- Link your creation here.
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our August Guest Designers.....
Sherry Campbell

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

10 comments:

de said...

Really love the tile! I've always wanted to try one and haven't yet! This turned out amazing! Beautiful job!

Jackie said...

I like your inspiration piece Shannon...it's beautiful!!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is just awesome and love the colors and that sentiment. Very inspiring.

Sherry Campbell said...

Totally fabulous, Shannon! I love that tile. Great idea!

Kerry said...

Really beautiful Shannon!

Ashley said...

THUD! I'm floored! This is fantastic Shannon! I'm in love with it! I need that quote stamp! You rocked this one out!

Monika in VA said...

Stunning tile! That would be amazing as a wall hanging!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

So cool!! I love this idea - where did you get your tile? I am sooo ready for fall and hot drinks, so I could make some coasters to help me get more in the mood! Super idea!
~ky

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi shannon. :) wow...this is really lovely. What a nice gift this would make.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Wowzers Shan!!!! I LOVE the Fall theme on the tiles!!!