Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Etsy Inspired #50

Happy Saturday!!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge. Can you believe it? Where are these weeks going???


This week's inspiration store is Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage. A great store full of handmade sewn items like purses, bags, pincushions, books, etc. I picked this drawstring bag as my inspiration piece.

I created my card using images from our sponsor this week Ildi, Co. This is Cuddles Kuma Sitting. I sized him down and created some DP using the image for the top of the card. Then I printed one out much larger for the main image. I colored all of them with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS.


This week, Mrs. Kwitty is offering a memo book cover and set of matching vintage button paper clips as the prize. All you have to do to win is pick any item from the Mrs. Kwitty's shop to be inspired by and make a creation of your choice. Your creation can be anything i.e. a card, a drawing, a layout, a cake, a piece of jewelry, etc... Take a picture of your creation and leave a link to Ashley's blog post by Aug 28 at noon Pacific time. You will be entered in a drawing to win the card of your choice! If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC50.

We also have a special sponsor this week! Ildi, Co. is the company I am currently designing for. They are a new digital stamp company that offers the cutest little bear stamps....with so many different types on the horizon! On top of the drawing for the memo cover, you will also be entered to win 3 free digital images and a 10% off coupon for your next order.

Make sure to check out all the other Design Team member's blogs for even more inspiration.....

Ashley Newell -- Link your creation here.
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our August Guest Designers.....
Sherry Campbell

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

11 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi! I'm Karen aka Mrs. Kwitty --just popping by to see what you've made for the challenge! Love your card...it's so sweet and charming. Great job!
Smiles, Karen

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!! This is just adorable. I just love your take on this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tiff said...

OMG! This is so cute!!!! I don't normally like teddy bear cards, but this one is SOOOO perfect! Awesome coloring too!

Jackie said...

I love your card Shannon and the layout! FAB job as always and tfs!!!

Ashley said...

This is so so cute Shannon! I love the DP you made! The bear is so sweet! Just Adorable!

de said...

Love the inspiration piece you picked and I loooove your card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cuteness, Shannon! :)

April said...

Well now....that is totally amazing. I love how you turned it into DP...I hope you don't mind if I try it. It's amazing all the things you can do with digital images!

Jenny said...

That is so neat, using Cuddles as the DP. The card turned out perfect!

Kristen said...

Shannon this is so cute! I love that you created your own DP! :) So sweet! And your coloring looks beautiful! {hugs}

Kerry said...

Very sweet card...love that little bear!