Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Etsy Inspired #48

Happy Saturday!!! It's time for this week's Etsy Inspired challenge. I'm sure excited about this week's store, since I'm a big fan of her stamps.

Yep, I'm talking about Jessica Rose's Vol. 25!!!! Love her Etsy shop too!! I really need to get some of her prints for my house. I used her piece "Lime Light" as my inspiration since I've been wanting to color up this image.

I used her stamp from Stamping Bella called "Limelight Hanging Block". I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black on Bella paper and colored it with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I paired it with Brown paper bag paper by The Paper Temptress and Dill Blossom by SEI.

Ashley has also extended the BOGO event for the $25 Paper Makeup Stamps gift certificate! And she's opened it up to DT members as well, so if you are new to the Etsy challenge remember to tell Ashley I sent you.

This week's Random.Babies winner will get their choice of a Jessica Rose 8x10 print!!! Along with an entry for $25 PMS gift certificate for every friend you bring.

Check out all the other Design Team member's blogs for even more inspiration.....

Ashley Newell -- Link your creation here.
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our August Guest Designers.....
Sherry Campbell

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

15 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome card. Love the colors and the image. Thanks for this inspiration.

de said...

This is beautiful Shannon! I love all the details and all the techniques you used! Beautiful!

Juls said...

this is just tooo gorgeous! I dont know where to start or finish! I just love everything about it!

tiffguam said...

Your project is my fave this week!!!! I want that stamp SOOOO bad!

Sherry Campbell said...

Shannon- your card is just beautiful! That is a great image and I love her stuff too!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is STUNNING, Shannon! Love this image, and you colored it beautifully!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

CUTE! I love the coloring. Such an interesting and eclectic image. Great job!
~ky

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute! Love the stitching!

Ashley said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love everything about it! the coloring is awesome, the stitching looks fabulous! I heart it!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful, Shannon!

Tonya said...

Beautiful!!

Hope you are doing well, sweetie. Miss ya!!

Kristen said...

Shannon this is awesome! I love the shading and the coloring on it! :) The sewing is the perfect touch to this card!

Kerry said...

I really like these images...very fun!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Shannon,

I am so late in getting around from last week but I am kind of glad because it gave me a chance to read all of your posts from this week and WOW you have so much fun exciting news!!! Congrats on your 3 new DT's!!!! Good for you!!! I was planning on applying for Rubber Romance but the date got away from me with our crazy two weeks we have had here and I missed it but I am really glad you got it they have awesome stamps and your style will be so perfect for them!!!

Heather

Heather Schlatter said...

Oooops forgot to tell you about your card!!! Your coloring is so good and I love the images you used and I really love the layout great job for last weeks shop so pretty!!!!

Heather