Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cuddle up Friday!!



Hi!!!! It's Friday!!! Can you believe it? This week has just flown by. Doesn't help that I was a bit under the weather for a few days. I'd like my Tuesday and Wednesday back please.

I have a new Ildi, Co. card to share with you today. I used Cuddles Kuma off to the Beach for this card. I started off with the Bella sketch for this week, some Junebug paper from Basic Grey and then colored Cuddles with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Gamsol to match. I know I'd like to be the one heading to the beach!!!

Happy Stampin,

Shannon

4 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the yellow!

Jenny said...

Very nice card! I love the stitching you did along the bg paper!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Adorable! I love that june bug paper. As always - your coloring is perfect!
~ky

Melanie said...

This is beautiful, love the color combo. Very cute!