Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Bellariffic Friday!!!

TGIF!!!!!! Can you believe we have survived another week????? It's crazy!!!! This summer just flew by....especially this last month. I'm just not ready for fall yet.

It's a Bellariffic Friday....and I had some spare time to whip up something for this sketch. I haven't inked up Savvyshoppabella. I even busted out my Copics to color her. The background paper is Basic Grey's new JuneBug collection....love it!!!!

Make sure to swing over to Bloggabella to check out the DTs cards and the rest of the entries for this week.

Happy Stampin,
Shannon

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love your take on this challenge. Great stamps and love that sentiment. Thanks for this inspiration.

Sunshine said...

Just wonderful hon! Love the detail in the shopping bags! LOL!! I could use some serious retail therapy!! :)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Cool!!! Love the colors, and her sassy look. ~ky

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and your coloring!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Great card! and your coloring is aweseome!

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the papers you have used!