Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bellariffic Friday!!!


It's finally Friday!!!! And you know what that means......it's Bellariffic sketch day!!!! Yippie!!!!
For today's sketch by the uber-talented Ms. Paula, I decided to play with DayDreamabella that I had stamped out over the weekend.
I colored her in using Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I cut out the image using a Nestabilites die, and sponged in some color around the edges using the die as a mask. The papers are glitter and shimmer papers from SEI.
My sister quickly claimed this as her birthday card.
Check out all the other FABU creations from the DT and the peanut gallery at Bloggabella.
Have a great Friday!!
Happy Stampin',
Shannon

2 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Sistah this is just FABULOUS!!! I love love love it!

Jenn K said...

Super cute Shannon!!