Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

As promised....

here are 2 cards that I promised you earlier today to celebrate my 2 new design team positions.

This first card is for Ildi, Co. and features Cuddles Kuma Forest Thinking and Cuddles Kuma Sitting. I used Powerpoint and placed the 2 images facing each other and printed them out. I colored them with Copics and created the grass with Prismacolor pencils.



My next card features Sunshine Stamps "Malcolm Milk Truck". I also printed out the sentiment. I colored Malcolm with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS.


That's it for today!!!



Happy Stampin'!!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Cuddles is so adorable!! I need to learn how to do this with the images to print them together. Also love Malcom! These are my two favorite online digi companies. Thanks for sharing!

Tonya said...

These are darling. Cuddles is adorable and I LOVE that paper. May I ask who makes it?

Juls said...

these are bith just too gorgeous for words!! the 2nd one made me laugh! Just brill love them!

tiffguam said...

Congrats!!! You soooooo deserve it! You're a rockstar colorist!

Tami said...

very cute!

Jenny said...

Love those cards! I especially love how you incorporated 2 cuddles images together, so cute.

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

I love how you combined the two stamps. Fantastic coloring. Great job!

Ildi said...

It never occurred to put 2 Cuddles on 1 card! I love it so much! :3

April said...

That cuddles card is totally awesome! You are extremely artistic. I couldn't make grass to save my life!!!