Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So Grateful for Granny Smith apples

My Copics arrived today!!!!!!! Yippie!!!! And I could hardly wait until after dinner tonight to bust them out and play.

I created this card for this week's color challenge at StampTV hosted by Cindy. Her challenge was to use the colors gree, brown and white/vanilla. So, instead of filling my wheelbarrow full of red apples, I filled it with green Granny Smith apples.

I colored my image from Rupa's set "So Grateful" using my new Copics for the apples and the wheelbarrow. I used Prismacolor Pencils for the grass.
The Copics I used were...G99,YG67, E21, E33, YG03, YG11, E35, E37, E47, E29. I also added silver Smooch to parts of the wheelbarrow and clear glaze pen to the apples to give them some added shine.

Happy Stampin',
Shannon



9 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy Cow! Awesome Shannon!

Patti J said...

Girl, I am so stinkin' jealous! I have four Copics which is not even enough to play with...oh well, maybe someday!

Great card! Love your COLORING job!!! Looks SO real! I just ordered that set this week from GKD - can't wait now to get it!

Tonya said...

This looks awesome!! Your coloring is marvelous!! Super job sweetie. Hope you are doing well.

de said...

Wow, your coloring is so beautiful! Copics rock, huh?! I was in a club that got canceled but found another club. $25 a month gets your 5 copics for 6 mos and at the 6 mos mark you get 5 free! That's a bargain! Can't wait for my first step to come in to add to my collection!

Karen J. said...

Great coloring job. Very pretty card.Loving your copics huh?? Told you, you'll be wanting more and more.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful coloring!

Mary Frances said...

WOW!! Love the coloring! Didn't take you long at all to get the hang of those copics! Glad I pushed you into it!! tehe.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love your coloring, chicky. I'd like to know how you did the wheelbarrow, too!
~ky

Kristen said...

wow Shannon.... you are a natural at coloring! I need to move in now ;) Beautiful job hun!