Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop


Welcome to this week's edition of the Royal Wednesday QKD DT blog hop!!! I hope you started at the Queen Kat Designs blog....if not swing over there, then come back here.
This week we were given a sketch to use...and you know how much I ADORE sketches!!!! LUV them!!! They are a great jumping off point if you're stuck on a card.....or if you're like me and need to get a card put together quickly.
I used 3 stamps here....Coffee Stain, Coffee Background, and Give me Coffee. I stamped them with Tim Holtz Distess inks. The papers I used are kraft, chocolate chip, and very vanilla. I finished it off with some brown brads, chocolate chip polka dot ribbon, and kraft taffeta ribbon.
The next stop on the hop is the Queen Kat herself....Vicki!!! I'm sure she'll have a great card for you.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors and the coffee themed stamps you used! Off to make coffee now!! Yum!I miss chatting with ya! hugs!

Tina said...

What a fun card, adore the sentiment.

Martha said...

i love it, I should put of of these cards in my desk right now lol

Victoria said...

What a fun card. I really love these colors and your theme is great.

Jen from Pieces of Me.... said...

You did great. Love the distressed ink... never tried them before. Love your card!

Hugs,
Jen

Maria Levine said...

nice job, gotta love the coffee stamp!

lotsa scrap said...

I don't know why I don't own this set of stamps. I can't start the day without coffee. You did a great job on this card.

alienanessa said...

Oh Shannon, that is a fantastic card!! Love the papers you chose and the subtlety of the coffee stain stamp!!! =)

Lara said...

Adorable and oh so appropriate, especially for me in the morning!