Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Rockin' Bella Friday!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!

This week's Beelariffic sketch comes to us from Karen Motzabella!!!

I decided to use Rockabella on my card. I had colored her while in Bellaland and it just seemed perfect for this sketch. Along with some Cosmo Cricket paper I had still laying on my desk.

Swing by Bloggabella to check out all the other entries and the DT work!

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous, Shannon! Love that DP with her, it's perfect!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Ca-UTE! The cosmo cricket paper is perfect - and your coloring is spot-on as always!

Kristen said...

Shannon this card is awesome! Your shading is beautiful! I love that you used a deep rust. Most people can't pull it off, but you sure did! :)