Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Potluck Friday on Sunday.....

Happy Sunday!!!!

I'm sharing my card for this week's Potluck Friday challenge at StampTV. The challenge was to make a food themed card, so I chose to use Rupa's "My Cuppa' Joe" to make a quick gift card holder.

I used Chocolate Kiss as a card base...along with Pumpkin Pie and Kraft cardstock. I colored the image with Copics adding Souffle pen to the berries on the muffins. I added Coffee Glimmer mist to the kraft paper and Chocolate Chip ink splatters with the SU! Color Spritzer to the image panel and the interior sentiment panel. The coffee cup on the inside was stamped off once before being stamped onto the sentiment panel.

The release previews start tonight at 10pm Central!!! Are you ready??? I am!!!

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Super yummy!

scrappypug said...

gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Fabulous gift card holder, your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for doing my challenge.