Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

It's a Bellarific Friday!!!!

Welcome to a Bellariffic Friday!!!! I'm so happy I finally was able to play along the the sketch this week!!!! This week's sketch is by Jenabella. I chose to use Suzette Ketto for my card. I colored her while I was visiting Bellaland a couple weekends ago with Paula, Mary, Dana, Linda and Pauline. We had a blast!!!!!! And it was so much fun to hang out in the store with Em all day long. I also added a sentiment...Best Wishes...to the PP strip on the bottom along with some light olive glass pearls. The DP is the new Lemonade paper by Basic Grey.
I colored Suzette with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I did add some melon glitter to her dress and clear glaze to her hair when I got home.....as I tend not to travel with glitter since it can get everywhere.
Go swing by Bloggabella and check out all the other Bellarific Friday submissions.
Happy Stamping!
Shannon

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooohh I love love love this!!!

Scrubbysue said...

what an adorable image! and I love the details with the glitter. Very nice!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love this! I have got to get me some lemonade!! I like all the little touches you put into the project.
~ky