Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

House Mouse Challenge

Did you know there's a House Mouse Challenge blog??? I didn't until my wonderful friend Ky pointed it out to me a couple weeks ago.

I colored this little cutie earlier this week, and it's prefect for this week's Season's Challenge. I colored the Happy Hopper, An Apple a Day, with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I then added clear glaze pen to the apples and silver Smooch to the bucket's strap and handle. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket.

Happy Stampin',
Shannon

3 comments:

Yvette said...

This turned out sooo cute! Love this image!

de said...

This is so adorable! Great job Shannon!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love this image! It's one of my favs. Great coloring! Thanks for mentioning me, too.
~ky (hugs)