Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Growing in Unity - Day 4

Happy Hip Hop Day!!!!

I've actually created a whole new card for you to feast your eyes upon for today. Super, super simple!!!! It's the sketch from this month's Unity Guest Designer Challenge.....have you entered yet? Why not? Well you have until July 8th to enter for your chance to win a guest designer spot for the month of August.

I used the June KOM for the sentiment along with DP from Cosmo Cricket.

Make sure you swing by and join us at SCS for Hip Hop today!!!


Happy Stampin',
Shannon

12 comments:

Sandra said...

now that is a cheery card!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning and so inspiring. You can just see your UNITY Love in all your projects.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors, bright and cheery!
~ky

Bogner's said...

I love all your bright and beautiful colors! I actually just finished my entry for the DT challenge yesterday! But I think it pales next to your beautiful card! Love your use of buttons!
Rachel B

scrappypug said...

sweet!

Ravengirl said...

That is a beautiful card! Sometimes all I stamp is the sentiment as well! Have to show off that gorgeous paper!

Jenn said...

beautiful card, good luck on the guest spot! :)

JessicaK said...

Bright reds and yellows - perfect for the beginning of summer. And congrats on the GKD guest designer!

Martha said...

so cute!

Ashley said...

Very pretty Shannon! I love it!

FibreJunky said...

Very pretty, happy card. Hip Hop!

BonnieRose said...

love it Shannon.. gorgeous! U shud win with this one right here!