Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Growing in Unity - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of Growing in Unity.

Today's project uses the "Everything's Simply Tiny" stamp set. I paired it with Basic Grey paper.

Don't forget.....today's Garage Sale Wednesday at the Unity store!!! That means lots of sets on sale and $2 shipping!!!!

Make sure you leave a comment here as I'll be picking a random winner on Thursday to win a single stamp!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!
Shannon

16 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Shannon this is just stunning! You are really rockin this UNITY love this week.

Jenn said...

Beautiful card!

Martha said...

so pretty, love it

jan farnworth said...

love your card great job.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous Shannon!

Rona said...

Very Pretty!! I love Unity and I have been buying for several months now and I have never seen this set!!! HOW CUTE!!

Kristen said...

wow Shannon.. this card is absolutely GORGEOUS! :) I love it hun! You are so talented!

Dawn K. said...

love the colors and your half circle

JessicaK said...

Hey, great ribbon layering. I have tons of ribbon (b/c it's just so pretty) and never a clue on how to use it effectively. Now I have something to try out. Thx!

Ravengirl said...

That is adorable! You have been a busy girl of late!!! Three posts and three magnificent projects!

Sandra said...

I stumbled on you from stamp tv - But I am a unity fan too!
Thanks for the inspiration - I will now follow you daily!
Sandr

Cheri Howard said...

I love the colors you chose for this card! I've often thought, "Maybe I should get the wispy grass 'cuz it would be perfect with wish sticks"...you beat me to it! =D

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Nice glitter! I love wish sticks.
~ky

Bogner's said...

I've never noticed this set before. you did a great job with it! I love the mix of the grass and the flowers. Simply Beautiful.
Rachel B

FibreJunky said...

How cute is that teensy little butterfly?? That set has been on my wish list for a while.

BonnieRose said...

beautiful!