Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

GKD StampTV Color Challenge


Well, I can't sleep....so I figured I might as well color. And color I did.....


I created this card using Melanie's new set "Arranged with Love". The StampTV color challenge this week was to use colors inspired by the flowers blooming around you. I have pink lilies, pinky/orange roses, and blue/purple petunias. I used Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS to color with.


I layered it on Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry. I also used Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon. I added clear and black glaze pens to stemens and rose petals....but i just doesn't show up in the pic.


Happy Stamping!
Shannon


Oh....don't forget....Gina has something very exciting up her sleeve starting on her blog tonight at 11pm ET.

3 comments:

de said...

This is beautiful Shannon! Great coloring job! Did it make you sleepy?!

Beth said...

Shannon your card is drop dead gorgeous love the soft pastel colors just beautiful.

Brenda said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!! And your coloring is fabulous!