Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GKD Color Challenge

Yep.....another card for a StampTV challenge. This time it's for this week's color challenge.

Sue issued a challenge to use black, white and red. And since I had just gone thru all my GKD stamp sets reorganizing them, I figured I'd use one that hasn't seen much ink.

Rupa's "Retro Boutique" is perfect for this color challenge. I paper pieced the skirt with paper from Basic Grey's June Bug collection. I added Siren Red and Moonlight Smooch to the dress as well.

Come over and join the fun at StampTV!!!! There's a chance to win a stamp set with each new daily challenge.

Happy Stampin',
Shannon

3 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so cute! I love the dress! I think I might play this challenge!

Martha said...

ahh what a cute card.

Dawn K. said...

love the paer piecing!