Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Etsy Inspired #45


It's Saturday!!!! And that means it's time for an Etsy Inspired Challenge. This week's store is The Daily Pincushion. Super cute store with lots of handmade felt pincushions. I choose this piece as my inspiration.

I used Melanie's "A Year of Flowers", "Say It With Flowers", and "Cuddles & Hugs" stamp sets to create this card. I used Jessica's sketch from StampTV as well. I colored the flowers with Prismacolor Markers blended with OMS. I layered them onto the main panel and popped up the one on the right. I then added brown Stickles to the centers and glaze pen to parts of the petals.

The sponging and stamping around the edges is done in Mellow Moss. The papers are Gina K's 120lb Pure Luxury CS, The Paper Temptress's White Ruche, Cosmo Cricket's Kissing Kate, and SU!'s Crushed Curry.

This week's random.Brady winner will get a Dogwood Blossoms Pincushion. So make sure you link up your creation to Ashley's blog. And go visit the rest of the DT for more inspiration.


Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell -- Link your creation here.
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our July Guest Designers.....
Jacquie Nordaune
VickiLyn Crawford




Happy Stampin',
Shannon

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Stunning card. I just love the colors and details you added to this inspiring card. Love that sentiment.

Heather said...

Shannon,

Wow wow wow, here I was looking at it and wondering what papers you had used I am glad you listed all of them!!!

I really love the textures and layers and the sponging really gives it a special quality!!!

Totally Rocked this week girl!!!

Heather

Jackie said...

Holy Smokes LOL! Your card is so beautiful Shannon and the layout is just awesome!!! This beauty just jumps off the page....totally gorgeous gf & tfs!!!

de said...

WOW! That best describes my reaction when I first saw your card! Beautiful!

Ashley said...

Just stunning Shannon! I love the colors and all the lovely details! You rocked this out!

Kerry said...

Beautiful! Love those flowers!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful card!!

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous Shannon!! The card mimics the inspiration perfectly! The shape of the flowers and the colors, AMAZING!! Love it!!

Softpencil said...

It´s a gorgeous and elegant card! I love your works and your blog ;)