Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Etsy Inspired #44


Welcome to another week of the Etsy Inspired Challenge. This week's store is Verbena Custom Blends. Really great store filled with yummy lotions, shampoos, conditioners, and other pampering items. My project was inspired by all those special pampering items we have.


I used GKD's "Perfectly Polished" stamp set to create this little set. While the TSA may not appreciate your travel pampering set in a cute little tin, it would be great for a summer road trip!!!! I used paper from the new Basic Grey "Lemonade" collection.
What do you need to do? Go get Etsy Inspired!!!! Just go check out Verbena Custom Blends, pick out a piece and create a project using it as inspiration. Her shop appears to be closed until July 16th, so make sure you scroll down on the right and check out her sold items.

This week's random.Kerry winner will get a $15 store credit to Verbena Custom Blends.


Check out the rest of the DTs projects for more inspiration...
Ashley Newell -- Link your creation here.
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins
De Swanick
and our July Guest Designers.....
Jacquie Nordaune
VickiLyn Crawford


Don't forget.....Gina K is having a Lucky 7 sale all weekend!!






Happy Stampin,
Shannon

14 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your set Shannon...it's very pretty! great work!!!

de said...

Amazing project! I love this!

Tiff said...

This is amazing!!!! AWESOME project!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful bath set! :)

Kerry said...

Adorable tin! Love that paper...I just might have to go get some! :)

scrappypug said...

gorgeous!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous! Love how you thought to use a tin rather than cardstock! Great job!

Jacqueline said...

AMAZING tin!! I love these papers, i start drooling everytime i see them used!! :) perfect project for this inspiration!

Kristen said...

ooooo Shannon sooooooo pretty! I need something to put my bath stuff in all the time!! :) Fabulous! Love the BG paper on it too!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one fanatic and inspiring set.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

CUTE! Yeah, TSA may not love you, but too bad! Send it ahead through the post office...keep TSA happy and yourself spoiled!

~ky

FibreJunky said...

The tin is beautiful. You're gonna take away Tanis' title of Lady Talent. You used one of my favourite new paper collections, too. Totally love it!

Ashley said...

This is beyond fabu! I love everything about it! This is just a great gift idea too!

Heather said...

Wow Wow Wow Shannon this project was totally perfect for last weeks inspiration!!!!

Sorry I am so late in getting around this week I have driven over 1700 miles in the last week and have been in the car over 30 hours so I am really behind!!!

I love the colors on your paper and I really like that ribbon!!!

Perfect for last weeks inspiration!!!

Can not wait to see wht you have for tomorrow!!!

Heather