Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bunches of Challenge Cards....

I'm going to share a bunch of cards that I've been busy stamping up over the last few days that I haven't shared here yet.... I'll put all the card recipes at the bottom so they don't get all lost amongst the pictures.

This first bunch is the cards I made up for the Mini VSN that happened on Friday at SCS. The entries aren't due until 10pm EDT tonight, so you still have time to play along.

This is the card I created for the Swiss Cheese challenge hosted by Kelly. This card I created for the Dragon Fruit Salad challenge hosted by Kathy.
This was created for the Wilted Lettuce challenge hosted by Cindy.
The Reduced Sodium Soup challenge that Astrid hosted is the only challenge I didn't have a chance to complete. And I just love being a hostess for VSN....and it's much easier to manage the 2nd time around as I know what to expect a bit more. I had a blast chatting with everyone on Friday night too!!!


This next set of cards are for a bunch of StampTV challenges.
This card is the one I created for Gina's Smacking Acetate technique challenge. I used the technique to create a tie-dyed t-shirt instead of a background. This fun card I created for Lee's Friday Potluck challenge...create a card for a boy with no pink or bling. Pretty easy to do with Melanie's sets.

Speaking of Melanie....here's the card I created for her Potluck Friday challenge from last week.

Now for the recipes.....


Swiss Cheese Challenge Card
Stamps: Star by Queen Kat Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lemonade by Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Extras: Diamond Stickles, Baja Breeze grosgrain ribbon
Colored with Prismacolor Markers


Dragon Fruit Salad Challenge Card
Stamps: Puppybella by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lemonade by Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras: Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon, Cotton Candy Stickles
Colored with Prismacolor Markers


Wilted Lettuce Challenge Card

Stamps:
Inspired by Nature by Stampin' Up!, Many Thanks by Queen Kat Designs, Tropical Flowers by Gina K Designs, Growing in Unity by Unity Stamp Co,
Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Always Artichoke
Extras: Ribbon by Cosmo Cricket


Smacking Acetate Challenge Card
Stamps: Little Tees by Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade by SU!, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Extras: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Markers; Crushed Curry grosgrain ribbon; Whisper White taffeta ribbon; button by Basic Grey; Mini Library Clip


Lee's Potluck Friday Challenge Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury White CS, Soft Sand, Pumpkin Pie
Extras: Silver Prismacolor Marker
Colored with Prismacolor Markers


Melanie's Potluck Friday Challenge Card
Stamps: A Year of Flowers and Say it with Flowers by Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Crushed Curry
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade by SU!, White White
Extras: Crushed Curry grosgrain ribbon, Diamond Stickles
Colored with Prismacolor Markers


Happy Stampin'
Shannon



3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Wow that's alot of challenges. All your cards are just fanatic and so inspiring. I just love your creative style.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a great bunch of cards! I love the tye-dyed t-shirt especially!

Michelle said...

WOW! You have been busy! Your cards all turned out great! I have to say thanks too for pointing me in the direction of some great cheer stamps for my daughter!! TFS ;)!