Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bellariffic Friday!!!

Hi!!!! Happy Friday!!! How's your week been so far? Mine's been good.....I'm actually ahead of the game this week and that feels good!!!!


This week's sketch had sooooooooooooooo many possibilities! I decided to use Winobella....I had colored her while I was at Bellaland a few weekends ago. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. The paper is from SU!....the Very Vanilla one is from the Bridesmaids Speciality Paper. Isn't it just lovely? I must have it in Whisper White and Basic Black too now!!!!
I added Candlelight Shimmerz to her dress and sponged Very Vanilla ink around her as well. I cut the circle and scallop circle with nestability dies. Fun!!!
Make sure to hop over to Bloggabella to check out all the other Bellariffic Friday inspiration.
Happy Stampin',
Shannon

5 comments:

scrappypug said...

cute! love the shimmerz on the dress.

Ashley said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Shannon! I love her dress, so classy!

Shannan Teubner said...

Shannon, this is stunning! I love the simple elegance...WOW!!

de said...

This is amazing! I love Bella's!

Heather said...

Shannon,

I came by to see last weeks Etsy post and leave a comment but I found this first and just could not resist leaving you a comment on this too this card is gorgeous and ellegant and I love those shimmerz!!!

Totally wonderful Shannon!!!

Heather