Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bellariffic Friday with 'kinis!!!!!


Happy Friday!!!! Time for another amazing Bellariffic sketch card!!! Today's sketch was brought to us by the wonderful, the talented beyond imagination, and very sweet Lindabella!!!!
I decided to bust out my previously un-inked "row of 'kinis". I colored them with copics and added some light sage sponging around the edges. The DP is my Cosmo Cricket and it's paired with Mellow Moss and So Saffron cardstock.
Make sure you pop over to Bloggabella and check out what everyone else created for this week...and to leave a comment for your chance to win Bella Bucks!
Then you can go shopping at the Stamping Bella store and check out all the new releases Emmabella has!! Including a new sentiment by Ms. Paula herself!!!! Yippie!!! I'm so proud that I'll be able to say "I knew her when" now that she's a famous teacher and stamp designer.
Happy Stampin',
Shannon

5 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is adorable, Shannon! I love that image!

de said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Beth Jacobs said...

What a great card for a girlfriend!! FUN!

LindaH said...

wonderful...yes...talented...if you think so, but sweet? are you sure you got the right Linda! hahahah! Love the kini's and nice to see you again yesterday.

lisa808 said...

So cute!