Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

VSN Paper Chef Creations!!!

Friday was the appetizer course for this round of VSN.....Virtual Stamp Night....at SCS. I was able to get 4 of the 5 challenges done.



This first card was created for the Vietnamese Spring Roll challenge...to create a spiral pop up card. Oh, I enjoyed this one. I've made one spiral card before and wasn't too thrilled with the results, but this one I love!!!! I stamped the large "daisy" flower from Melanie's "A Year of Flowers" set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added yellow stickles to the flowers centers. I then sponged Colorbox chalk ink in the corners. On the inside I created a spring with a 2" circle of Cameo Coral CS. the butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch. The flowers were stamped in the Tuxedo Black ink after once stamping off. The sentiment is from the "Tag Lines" stamp set.


This project was created for the Ooey, Gooey Cheese challenge and from the cardfront I did for the Whimsical Ink Sorority Sunday Skilz post. I just took the cardfront and placed it onto a sleeve I folded around a bag of microwave popcorn. Just pull the tied ribbon and the popcorn slides right up.

This cute card is for the Darth Tater challenge. The challenge was to create a card using the elements of potato skins....brown, white, yellow, green and the secret ingredient.....red! I used a House Mouse image for this one from my sweet friend Lee. I colored the image with Prismacolor Markers and blended with OMS. Because of the time restriction, there's no layering of colors on this one....but I still love it.


The last card I have to share with you was created for the Herb n' Man challenge....to create a masculine card using the color green. I stamped the background trees from Gina K's "Trees Silhouettes" stamp set in VersaMagic Sage ink and embossed them with clear detail embossing powder. I then stamped the pine in VersaMagic Hint of Pesto and clear embossed that. I sponged on Aspen Mist to the top and Niagra Mist to the bottom of the image. The DP is from the Rusty Pickle.


There's still time to play!!!!!! The entry deadline is Monday night at 10pm CDT due to some technical difficulties at SCS.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

5 comments:

de said...

Wow Shannon! You've been busy!!! All are amazing!!!!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

Stunning Shannon I love how patient you are to do some of these amazing cards,just so beautiful.

scrappypug said...

how fabulous is this collection!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

You sure knocked them outta the park girl!!!! I'm soooo in love with that spring coil card!!!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Love love love them all! I am especially partial to the house mouse, but you know why. Simply delightful!