Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

SUO!!!! New sets and last chance info

Yes.....I've done it again!!!!! I've created 2 totally SUO cards...and one almost SUO card. But the stamp is from one of the new sets...and I couldn't wait to show you!!!

This first card uses this week's sketch challenge at StampTV from Melissa. I used one of the new In Colors for 2009-2010 Soft Suede....LOVE it!!!! Along with More Mustard and Whisper White. The stamp set is called Autumn Days. And the sentiment is in the set called Teeny Tiny Wishes. This one is almost SUO.....The images are from the Asian Artistry set. It's one of the new Level 2 Hostess Sets. So book your party with me now for July so you can get this set in your hands soon!!!! The card base is the new Soft Suede and I paired it with the retiring Baja Breeze. I'm sure gonna miss this color!! I stocked up on the cardstock and the reinker.....and you should too because after this month, it's gone for good. I colored the flower with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS.

For my last card I used the sketch from StampTV from Jessica. The stamps are from one of the new Level 3 hostess sets called Kind and Caring Thoughts. It's an awesome set!!!! Lots of great sentiments. I paired it with Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and the To The Nines DSP. I double stamped the flower in Sahara Sand then Chocolate Chip to give it a shadowed look.
Now....for the retiring info....these sets are going to be gone at the end of the month, so get your order in now. There are also a bunch of retiring accessories as well that can be seen at the online Stampin' Up! store....just follow the Shop Now link from my demo page. There's also a hostess bonus this month as well for hostess orders of $250-$399.99 you'll get an extra $20 in hostess benefits!!!! And for orders over $400 you'll get an extra $40 in hostess benefits!!!! How sweet is that???? Hurry....go place your order!!! Then let me know when you'd like to have a party in July so you can get your hands on the new catalog!!!
Also, I'm starting up a hostess club!!! Online or in-person....doesn't matter. If you're interested or want more info, shoot me an email and let me know. I think we have 6 people signed up right now, so if you want a spot, hurry!!!
Happy Stamping!
Shannon


1 comment:

Jennifer Talley said...

These are great. The first one is my favorite!