Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop


Welcome to this week's Royal Wednesday Queen Kat Designs blog hop!!!!! If you've just wandered in, start back at QKD Blog....if you're here from Vicki's blog then you're in the right spot.
This week's challenge was to use paint!!!! Which I keep trying and trying my hand at. I painted Lani's flowers and tail with Pearlescent watercolor paints. The rest was colored with Prismacolor Markers and Pencils blended with OMS.
The next stop on your hop is Penny's blog.
Happy Stamping!!
Shannon

6 comments:

Maria Levine said...

Awesome job with the mermaid Shannon!

Jacqueline said...

She is Beautiful!!! Love the colors, she looks great in yellow! Hugs!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Really pretty and I love how the background paper accents her colors! I'm not familiar with pearlescent watercolors. We'll have to discuss this!
~ky

Tina said...

she's so pretty and expertly colored.

lotsa scrap said...

I love the green and yellow/orange effect. And what a great background you chose!

Penny said...

great colors! love this!