Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

QKD June Release Challenges

So....what did you think of yesterday's QKD Blog hop? Lots of new goodies and some great inspiration.

There are 2 challenges that are now posted in the QKD forum at PCP. One is a sketch challenge and the other is a theme challenge.

This is the card I created for the Aloha challenge. I created this scene by first using my rectangle nestie to emboss the frame, then masked off the outside and stamped Star and the palm tree. I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and Markers. I then used the emboss resist technique with a brayer and sponging to create the sky and beach.

The challenges are open only until Monday at midnight PST....and there will be a winner for each challenge that will receive a stamp set.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card and coloring!