Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

MFT June Release Challenge


Morning!!!!! I got a bunch of crafting done last night....but you won't get to see most of it until late, late tonight or tomorrow morning....if you know just where to look....hee hee....that's all I'm saying, just make sure you pop in here tomorrow morning around say 10ish to see.


Anyhoo, I did manage to create this card for the MFT One Click Challenge. The challenge was to use chipboard....and since I had just picked up some new chipboard shapes at Mega Meet, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The chipboard flower is from Heidi Swapp. I just added on the Prima flowers, dewdrops and button for interest.

The stamp is from Tea for Two and I just adore that little bunny bottom. I cut out the panel first in Whisper White and Pretty in Pink CS with the Top Note die. I then trimed the white where the small "stitching" holes are. I colored the bunnies with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS and the tea cup with Prismacolor Markers. I added Gelly Roll Clear around the cup edge and diamond Stickles to each of the dots. The patterned paper and ribbon are from the MFT Chocolate Kiss collection.

The release party is tomorrow night.....and that's also when they'll announce the 2 Idol contestants that will be joining the MFT Design Team for the next 6 months, wish me luck!! Make sure you come join us at MFT forum at SCS for more DT creations with the new sets.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute card Shannon! I love it! And good luck!

scrappypug said...

I just may need to do a little shopping... heh. I have never looked at MFT but am checking it out now. Adorable card!

Martha said...

so cute, Hope you make it ;)

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Absolutely adorable Shannon! Now I know why you were in a creating funk tonight!
~ky

Linda said...

I love tea cup card very cute.... I just got my Gemail accounts so I preacties on you....hotwheels scs!