Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lee's Crazy Season Challenge


Happy Friday!!!! I have a card to share that I created for Lee's crazy season challenge at Stamp TV.

My first thought was to use my Christmas stamps...but realized the only Christmas GKD set I have is all Sentiments....so then I was just going to pair one of those with one of my spring sets. Then as I was flipping thru my stash of 38 GKD sets, I came across "So Grateful". Which I hadn't even inked up yet....sheesh!!! So, I grabbed that.....and one of my Easter sets "Baskets of Happiness". I colored the pot of spring flowers in more earthy tones for a more fall look to go with the wheelbarrow of apples. I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils, embossed with clear detail embossing powder, brayered the sky, and sponged on distress inks (Ashley are you listening) to create the ground. Then DBF came over and I had to hurry to complete the card so I feel like it's unfinished. The DP is some new stuff I picked up at my LSS Scrappy Chic by Cosmo Cricket.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

7 comments:

Lmac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
de said...

As always... beautiful!

FibreJunky said...

I think it looks plenty finished! Very pretty!

Martha said...

its a beautiful card.

BonnieRose said...

gorgeous card!

Tonya said...

I think it is beautiful!!

Dawn K. said...

its perfect shannon. i wouldnt change a thing!!