Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June Release - QKD Blog Hop


Happy Wednesday!!!!!!! Hope you're doing great!!!! I know I am.....why you ask....because I have been able to spend the last several weeks drooling over Pearl and Star....and today I get to show you Star. If you've just wondered in, make sure you star the hop at the QKD blog so you don't miss any of the amazing DT projects and the new releases. If you're here from Michelle's blog, then you're on the right track.

Isn't she just beautiful??? I love her masque....so old hollywood. I went bright with this card, yes, I know, not my normal style....but sometimes you just have to break the mold. I colored her using Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added diamond stickles around her like magical bubbles...and Gelly Roll pen to her masque, shirt and tail.

Your next stop on the hop is the Queen herself.....Vicki!!!! I'm positive she has an amazing project for you.

Don't forget.....new stamps are 30% off this week at the Queen Kat Store, June 3rd-10th. And MAKE SURE you join us tonight at the QKD Group at PaperCraftPlanet for chatting and challenges. The fun starts at 8pm EDT!!!! Don't be late!

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

17 comments:

Tina said...

Holy moly, this is incredible. She's gorgeous!

lotsa scrap said...

You really made Star look like a Hollywood star--love the drama mask and your use of stickles

Jacqueline said...

She is gorgeous Shannon!! You are a coloring genius!!

Juliet Diley said...

I sooooooo love her! I have to have every one of these stamps!!!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love the colors! Huge fan!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. I just love your coloring.

scrappypug said...

simply awesome as usual! I cant wait till my qkd stamps get here!

kellyjean said...

You made this cutie even more cute!

Martha said...

oh wow, its amazing!

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

Wow, Shannon! She's beautiful! Love the coloring and the bling. The bright colors... looooove it!

FibreJunky said...

Ooooh, this one is even prettier than the one on the QKD site! Gorgeous!!!!!!!

andfrea m said...

wicked cool card!!!!

Margie said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and dp! It truly feels like she's under water!
Awesome! TFS :*)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OH............MY.........GOSH!!!!! FABULOUS card Shannon!!! I can't wait to order her now!!! LOL

JessicaK said...

Too too awesome, Shannon. She's absolutely the diva mermaid.

Victoria said...

LOVE the hot colors popped with the black. And your coloring is FAB.

AlienAnessa said...

Oh my stinking goodness, what a rockin' cool card!!! =)