Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog Hop!!!!!


Happy Birthday Vicki!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Vicki's birthday blog hop....if you've wandered in here, go back to the QKD blog and start from there so you don't miss any of the birthday goodness. If you came from Maria's blog then you're in the right place.


My card today featured the Mad Hatted mermaid....isn't she cool???? I love that cat sitting next to her. I colored her using Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. I added pumpkin Smooch to her top and tail, and green apple Smooch to the grassy areas. The DP is by Cosmo Cricket.


Your next stop on the hop is
Kelly's blog.


Don't forget....you have until midnight pacific time tonight to enter the release party challenges at PCP. There's a sketch challenge and an Aloha theme challenge.
Also, the sale (40% off) is still going on at QKD's store, so pop in and stock up!!!!
Happy Stamping!!
Shannon

16 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love this card!! Great colors and love the paper!

scrappypug said...

too cool.. i just got my stamps and can';t wait to use them!

Tina said...

Gorgeous! Love all that color.

Ashley said...

I love this card! That image is awesome!

StampinCathy said...

This card is fabulous! Love the colors and a goddess for the queen. Can't ask for more then that. Happy Birthday Vicki!

lotsa scrap said...

Love this stamp and what you did with it.

musingsofanaddict said...

Amazing coloring!

kellyjean said...

Great coloring, Shannon! Super cute!

Penny said...

gorgeous! great coloring!

Maria Levine said...

Awesome job with that image! I love it.

andrea said...

love it!!!

Jen said...

Great choice of image... very pretty card creation.

Hugs,
Jen

Queen Kat said...

I love this card and I love you too girl. thank you so much.

maiahs_momma said...

Great card :)!

Catherine

Rachel said...

Love the colors! Great job!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I LOVE this image! Love it! I have it and need to get some ink on it. So....check back on my blog soon!
~ky