Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Growing in Unity - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my Growning in Unity week!!!! Today I'm sharing a project I had originally done for a Cuttlebug Challenge.




This first card is super simple and goes together very quick. I used the "gratitude=joy" set from Unity Stamp Co. with Memento black ink on the first 2 cards. I stamped the bamboo image then added the highlights using a white gel pen. I added an embossed border using the "Frills" embossing folder just along the edge of the DP.

For this second card, I stamped the flower and sentiment first, then ran it thru the Cuttlebug with the "Distressed Stripes" embossing folder. On the kraft layer I stamped the leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black and again used a white gel pen for highlights.
The third card uses a single from Unity entitled "Just Be". I rubbed some Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges. The kraft layer was embossed with the "Distressed Stripes" embossing folder as well.

Don't forget to leave comments here on all my Unity posts this week as I'll be picking one lucky winner on Thursday night at Hip Hop to receive one Unity single of their choice.
Happy Stamping!
Shannon


19 comments:

de said...

These are beautiful Shannon!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What a great set!!

Jenn said...

So simple, yet classic

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card set! You are rockin this Unity Week and it's only your second day.

FibreJunky said...

I love how "simple" they look. All three are just beautiful.

spinjenny said...

Elegantly beautiful!

Martha said...

beautiful!
all very elegant

Cheri Howard said...

Beautiful card, Shannon! I love the clean and simple style you used!

jan farnworth said...

just breathtaking great job on your unity project for the day.

Monika in VA said...

Love the serene cards today! And the white highlighting is an awesome touch...

Ashley said...

These are awesome Shannon!

JessicaK said...

Beautiful trio set, Shannon. The first card especially just caught my eye and held it. Gorgeous.

Ravengirl said...

These are gorgeous! Classic color combination!

Kristen said...

oo I love the simplicity and elegance to this cards. My fav one is the go for long walks one! :)

Dawn K. said...

these are so elegant!

Sandra said...

wow! great cards! Love all the tips, thank you!
Sandra

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Simply elegant!
~ky

Bogner's said...

I absolutely love your color choice and the simple layout. Your cards are very beautiful!
Rachel B

BonnieRose said...

love this set!